Friday, March 30, 2018

Where oh where have you been Business Teacher?

It's been 6 years since I written a post! Bad teacher, shame on me! However, it's not for a lack of material, but time.  Life took over. My children have grown up.  I have a college graduate, a second year college student, and a sophomore in high school now.  This dynamic has slowed me down a little. I had a few health challenges and decided to get more learning, so I obtained a Master of Arts in Education Technology.  Then I added the IT Programming CTE program to my high school and added two classes in our high school business department.

This week at my first National Business Education Association (NBEA) conference I realized I have done a lot and have a lot to share. So I am going to start small with one post a week on a topic in education.  Specifically, education technology.  I don't know... that's what I'm thinking right now. I'll write again soon.

Adapting a quote from the movie poltergeist, "I'm back!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment